frstoryforge.com
frstoryforge.com
frstoryforge.com
Welcome, Guest   [ sign up ]
Clans and Groups
Home
The Four Elements
• Home
• Map
• People and Places
• History
• Heroes and Villains
• Journal
• RP Forum
• OOC Forum
• Players


Log In![ sign up ]
 
Member
Password
 

Forums


A New Journey

Reply to this PostQuick Reply Page 15 of 17   Page [ 1 , 2 , 3 ,... 14 15 , 16 , 17 ] Back to the Board!


 
RE: RE: Trust Byr?
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:09

Dart looked from one to the other. "I'm only half elven..." He looked down and searched his mind.After several minutes he sighed. "I don't know. I've got an uneasy feeling about him. That's all I know."

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: RE: RE: Trust Byr?
by Cwilliams992PM MemberMember Profile on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 21:41

Vidian felt slightly uneasy as they waited. When Dart finally spoke he was unsatisfied and worried that they didn't have much time till Byr returned. " Allright listen, I think we should get out of this small woodland. If what we believe about Byr is true we wont be safe much longer, plus the mayer is most likely allready looking for us."

Cwilliams992PM MemberMember Profile
Swimmer of Fathomless Depths
Posts: 184
Level: 20


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
Where?
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:04

Red nodded, a bit distractedly. So they were going to continue travelling together, it seemed, all four of them? She still felt very uneasy about all of this. There were serious trust issues in this group, and with good reason. After all, she had her own secrets she was keeping from them. But it made it all the more uncomfortable. She realized that if she wasn't completely lost and had no idea where they were, she would probably leave the group. But the situation was as it was, and she stood up and strecthed. "Well, I agree with Vidian. We should get moving. But I do have a question...where?"

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Where?
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:35

Dart looked at the two of them and sighed. "I didn't even know where I was going before I met you two. I have no where to go until I get my memory back."

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
Captured!
by LemonPM MemberMember Profile on Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:24

Byr hummed happily as he washed the pot by the spring. For now, he is rid of the demon inside of him, and he's as happy as..well, the last time the demon was suppressed. Then, a small voice echoed inside his head and made him drop his pot.

"Are you happy, master Byr?" the demon Baxyierax taunted.

"Y-y-you! Get out of me! W-w-why do you h-have to t-torture me l-like this!"

"T-t-torture?" Baxyierax imitated. "W-w-why do you ask?"

"G-g-get out! G-get OUT!"

"Not now, master Byr," Baxyierax laughed. "I'm not done with you yet."

Then, a huge net fell from above Byr, and two riders came out of nearby bushes.

"We finally caught you demon," one rider said. "Time to bring you back to the Valley!"

"R-r-riders! HELP! HELP! ..."

These cries echoed throughout the forest as the riders fastened the struggling Byr onto one of the dragons and continued as the dragons kicked off into the air and flew off west...

LemonPM MemberMember Profile
Collector of the Deep
Posts: 205
Level: 21


Reply Reply to Quote



This post was edited on 07 April 2007 @ 12:24.
 

 
RE: Captured!
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:46

Red looked at the two men. No one seemed to be in a very good mood, her included. She sighed and stood up. "Well, if we want to get a move on, I should go get Byr...even though I still don't trust him, I don't really want to leave him out here." She walked in the direction she had seen the subject under discussion vanish.

It wasn't long before she heard shouts, and then the great sound of flapping wings. Her eyes went wide and she began to run. She emerged into a clearing near the stream, looking up at the underbelly of large dragons. Vaguely she could make out the form of Byr. She let out a small noise and ran back to the camp. She actually ran into Vidian, literally. Clumsy, of course. From the ground she chattered "Byr was just taken!" She pointed to the sky.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
...yeah
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Mon, 9 Apr 2007 20:27

Dart looked at Red, and then up to the sky, and then back at Red. "Why are you worried?" He smiled faintly. "That takes care of that problem."

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: ...yeah
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:38

Red blinked, absorbing Dart's answer. He was right. She glanced back up at the sky, seeing that the dragons had disappeared. Slowly she stood, and brushed herself off. She also smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Well, at least I don't have to worry about one of them anymore, she thought. She looked at the men. "But, we should probably still get going...wherever it is that we are going," she muttered, and stood a bit awkwardly, not knowing what do do with herself until the camp was packed and they left.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
You pick
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:01

Dart looked around and started to gather his things. There wasn't much so it was quick. Then he helped Vidian clean up the camp. When he finished, Dart looked at Red. "How about you pick where we go?" He looked over at Vidian. "I haven't got anywhere to go, and I don't know where I was going before I met you two. It makes no difference to me."

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: You pick
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:15

Suddenly it occured to Red that it would be really, really bad if somehow they wandered onto Sinat's estate. But still, she had no idea where she was! Judging by the trees around them, they were either in Relwen, Esforoth, or just outside one of the two. Sinat's estate lay on the outskirts of a small plains town that he basically controlled. She spoke up. "Um, maybe we could move away from the Great Plains?" she asked timidly. "Maybe, go to the Lowlands, or something?" she added hopefully.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: RE: You pick
by Cwilliams992PM MemberMember Profile on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:21

With furrowed eyebrows Vidian nodded. " Yes, I think that may be a good idea," He said deep in thought. He was somewhat sorry for Byr's disapearance, but thought it may be better to have rid themselves of him. He did know that they probably would meet up again.

" We dont need any food at the moment. I have enough rations to keep us going atleast a week or two. Protection is not an issue either," He said strolling over to his horse, checking to see that all the equiptment was tightly fastened, " Right Dart?" Satisfied he walked back to grab his bow and quiver. " And Dart and i could find work easily if needed," He said with a slight chuckle.

Cwilliams992PM MemberMember Profile
Swimmer of Fathomless Depths
Posts: 184
Level: 20


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
Like a story...except not what you'd expect
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:18

Dart nodded. Work would be easy, and he had nowhere to go. Looking at the other two he recalled old children's tales about heroes who teamed up. Random warriors who banded together for no real reason, and mostly by chance, to do something great. Looking on those tales, he thought about the random people he'd met so far. They were all unique. Comparing them to the tales a single thought came to his mind. How the hell could three people like us do anything great?

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
Something Wrong
by LemonPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:49

Niles looked up from his bowl of porridge. The inn was crowded today, as it was any day. Recently, however, he's been getting more an more frustrated. It has been days since he had traveled here from the forest, but he had seen no sign of the the half-elf and his companions whatsoever. Can he be sure they are traveling west? Are they really linked in someway to the disturbance in the Valley of the Dragon?

Niles thought over that as he took another sip from his porridge. The dead riders are certainly proof enough to link them to the Tamers...but perhaps the Tamers aren't really after them...but something else.

Niles took out an yellowed piece of paper, on it was an ancient legend from the Valley of the Dragons. According to the myth, thousands of years ago, a demon by the name of Baxyierax ravaged the Valley until he was trapped in a shrine by the High Priestess,and the Highlord Priest was given the duty to watch over it. There was also a prediction at the end of the myth: "when the seal on the demon's shrine is broken, the Valley will enter an age of chaos and the world will be consumed by darkness."

Well, the first part of the prediction is certainly coming true... Niles thought, but there was something more: "the banished one will return order to the Valley with the help of her lover and the demon's own gift shall be his undoing." The prediction ends here.

The banished one will have to be the daughter of the disposed High Priestess, princess Lenai. But what's this part about the demon's gift? I must find princess Lenai if I am to help stop the demon from "consuming the world in darkness".

Niles stood up from where he was, the bowl of porridge left half eaten.

"Warren!" he called. "I'm leaving!"

But before the innkeeper had time to raise his head, the mage was already out of the inn.

LemonPM MemberMember Profile
Collector of the Deep
Posts: 205
Level: 21


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
Let's get going
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:03

Red looked sharply at Vidian as he mentioned work. "Work?" she said fearfully. Not that she was afraid of working, after all, she had been a slave all her life. But she was afraid that wherever they would find work, she might be recognized. But she still wanted to keep that part of her life a secret from these men, so she calmed her expression and shrugged. "Sure, I could work...I can do laundry and cooking and I can keep stables...but we should probably be going," she finished nervously, and stood near the edge of the clearing and waited for them.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Let's get going
by Cwilliams992PM MemberMember Profile on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:40

Vidian was about to correct her by what he had implied, but decided she didn't need to know. " Yes, we should get moving," He said as he mounted his horse, " I'll scout up ahead with Draggo. See if i can find a farm or something. Someone who knows which direction we should be headed." Without a response he nudged the horse forward to a trot with Draggo following a few yards behind. Cherra sat almost motionless watching them go. She twitched her ear then looked at Dart and Red ready to start moving again.

Cwilliams992PM MemberMember Profile
Swimmer of Fathomless Depths
Posts: 184
Level: 20


Reply Reply to Quote


 


Reply to this PostQuick Reply Page 15 of 17   Page [ 1 , 2 , 3 ,... 14 15 , 16 , 17 ] Back to the Board!



Quick Reply


Name*
Subject/Summary*
Body
Authorisation Authorisation Imagery--if you are partially sighted/blind and cannot see this image, please contact an administrator (http://fantasyrole.org/admin.asp). Please type the numbers you see,
in order, into the box:



© frstoryforge.com, est. 2014