frstoryforge.com
frstoryforge.com
frstoryforge.com
Welcome, Guest   [ sign up ]
Clans and Groups
Home
The Four Elements
• Home
• Map
• People and Places
• History
• Heroes and Villains
• Journal
• RP Forum
• OOC Forum
• Players


Log In![ sign up ]
 
Member
Password
 

Forums


The Rebellion

Reply to this PostQuick Reply Page 141 of 143   Page [ 1 , 2 , 3 ,... 140 141 , 142 , 143 ] Back to the Board!


 
RE: Hopeful
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:47

Lenai's head fell forward a little as a headache suddenly pounded against her mind, magic flaring up outside the palace. It was like when she was around Kantal, but double. Through somewhat blurry vision, she looked out the window and saw a red and a blue figure... "Kantal?" It could only be him, and the other man in red.

Edwin came up short behind Isaac and stopped, looking around in the semi darkness. He immediately went to the wall and searched like he was. After a long moment his hand bumped an obtrusion. "Over here," he announced.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile on Sat, 29 Aug 2009 03:51

Ruperts armor collapsed at the same time as the guards outside the dungeon. Unlocking the door with the key, he opened the door just enough to look inside and see what he may be up against.

Klyde stepped next to the entrance. Ready for what could be on the other side.

fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile
Dark Plane Walker
Posts: 689
Level: 58


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Tue, 1 Sep 2009 00:55

Azareth made a signal to be quiet and channeled through the earth. Isaac held up a fireball to light the map he created. It looked like there was at least one person inside. Azareth looked at Klyde and nodded, to give him the go ahead.

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:29

Edwin stepped back from the door and watched Azrael make a map. Just one person would be easy to take care of... the hard part would be finding those in charge and doing away with them. He grasped his sword and stood ready to attack on a signal.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile on Sun, 6 Sep 2009 02:38

Klyde stepped forward ready to react to anything

Rupert slid his way into the dungeon only opening the door far enough for him to get inside and slowly closed it.

fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile
Dark Plane Walker
Posts: 689
Level: 58


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:30

Isaac edged in closely behind Klyde, and drew magic to him, but he didn't dare call forth the elements. It would give them away. Instead, he tried to muffle out the sounds they made as they moved. There was enough magic here, that a simple bit of magic like that would go unnoticed.

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:26

Edwin moved inside after the others, wishing he could see better in the dark. At least it was a little more open in here; tunnels made him nervous, as a Tamer, much like Lenai. He drew his sword quietly in case they ran into someone early on. He could not hear their footsteps at least.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile on Sat, 12 Sep 2009 03:36

Klyde held his hand back. "Wait here a moment." Klyde began to walk ahead of the group. His senses were not as heightened naturally like an elf's. However his years of experience and training more then made up for it. The others breathing and movement was making it harder for him to tell what was ahead of him. He proceeded ahead with caution. Every part of him became focused.

Rupert proceeded into the dungeon slowly. Something didn't feel right.

fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile
Dark Plane Walker
Posts: 689
Level: 58


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:02

The others moved in slowly behind, matching Klyde's silence. Everyone seemed on edge, and Isaac could feel it. The magic was powerful even here, so he was able to stealthily hide everyone's sounds with his air magic.

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:56

Even though they were keeping quiet, Edwin knew they wouldn't be kept undiscovered for long... when they came to a narrow staircase that spiralled up, he knew they'd have to move up quickly and not linger. "Let's go," he mouthed, and started to run up the stairs.

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile on Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:29

There was a small racket at the top of the stairs. Klyde had taken out the guards at the top of the stairs. "allright its save now." He whispered down to the stairs. Rupert had knocked out everyone in the dungon. He realized that she wasn't here. Losing time he quickly left. "they should know somthings up by now...drat."

fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile
Dark Plane Walker
Posts: 689
Level: 58


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Hopeful
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:22

Isaac and Azareth ran forward, following the others. "Release any prisoners you find in the dungeons, that are willing to help," Azareth commanded. He brought up a large map in stone of the dungeon. There were unconscious guards throughout. "Someone's been at work here."

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
Siege
by Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile on Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:16

Edwin nodded to show he understood, and whenever he came across a locked door, he brought his sword down to easily shatter the lock. Some rooms were empty, some had scared-looking prisoners inside, but he didn't pause. "If there aren't any guards down here any more, then all we need to worry about is the ones - "

There was a dull, but echoing boom from far above them, up in the palace above the dungeon, followed by a deep, loud roar of a dragon. Edwin's attitude instantly brightened. Ember had found Light. "I think we may have some assistance upstairs as well," he said triumphantly.

~~~

Lenai felt the walls shake around her as some distant part of the castle was destroyed. The roar of a dragon was both comforting and made her nervous; it meant help was on the way, but if it didn't know she was there she could be smashed, or Asheron might think he had little time and come back to the throne room...

Shadow and LightPM MemberMember Profile
Rider of the Wind and Earth
Posts: 2,107
Level: 51


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Siege
by fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile on Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:13

Rupert made his way stealthly around the castle. He didn't know where to go. This castle was tough to crack, he dissapeared into the shadows, he needed information.

fuge_spazzPM MemberMember Profile
Dark Plane Walker
Posts: 689
Level: 58


Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Siege
by DartPM MemberMember Profile on Fri, 20 Nov 2009 01:19

Isaac helped free the prisoners and sent them up first. If they didn't get killed, they'd be pardoned. That was the proposed deal, and they almost all happily accepted it. Isaac tried to lead the group, but fear gripped at him a bit.

"Let's go." Azareth pushed ahead with Klyde and started up to the first floor of the castle.

(OOC: Sorry!!! Didn't realize it was my turn!!!)

DartPM MemberMember Profile
Legendary Hero
Posts: 11,228
Level: 92


Reply Reply to Quote


 


Reply to this PostQuick Reply Page 141 of 143   Page [ 1 , 2 , 3 ,... 140 141 , 142 , 143 ] Back to the Board!



Quick Reply


Name*
Subject/Summary*
Body
Authorisation Authorisation Imagery--if you are partially sighted/blind and cannot see this image, please contact an administrator (http://fantasyrole.org/admin.asp). Please type the numbers you see,
in order, into the box:



© frstoryforge.com, est. 2014