frstoryforge.com
frstoryforge.com
frstoryforge.com
Welcome, Guest   [ sign up ]
Clans and Groups
Home
Crescent Moon Inn
• Home
• Prices
• Menu List
• Beverage List
• Employees
• Alchemy
• Group Characters
• Group Documents
• Group Forum
• Group Pictures
• Group Players


Log In![ sign up ]
 
Member
Password
 

Forums


Westwards Journey

Reply to this PostQuick Reply Page 1 of 1   Page [ 1 ] Back to the Board!


 
Westwards Journey
by AalnyarPM MemberMember Profile on Sat, 6 Nov 2010 02:28

The morning chill makes the steed’s breath mist like a chimney the jingle of his harness and feel of the warming sun are sensations I have come to enjoy while traveling from Cormanthor. My time in the Dalelands produced many friends and I look forward to when my path brings me once more into their company.

The dalelander pony has the stamina I have come to respect and enjoy his ability to keep going and sure footedness; I should rest him soon though since we have covered more than a few leagues this day. My mind drifts on what has happened and why I started this journey.

Kira you have been gone over long and my thoughts dwell on you often, our times in the grove with your sisters was like a far off dream, many have been the adventures we have had and though we are joined by our hearts I still long for your company.

Looking into the morning fog that is starting to be parted by the early daylight hours I see a town in the distance perhaps they will have a Inn I can enjoy for a bit and a stall for you to take some oaks and roll in some fresh hay.

I whisper the incantation http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/disguiseSelf.htm (taking upon the appearance of a dusty moon elf of average appearance), taking a small bag from my pack I sprinkle some Dust of Disappearance upon Goth Namba no need to frighten anyone with the appearance of an EL’Tael within town.

After taking care of my appearance I ride up to the gate hand held in greeting to whoever is guarding the entrance, greetings *with a smile upon my face*

Avatar Image
AalnyarPM MemberMember Profile
Masquerading Pirate
Posts: 3
Level: 18

Post Late
Att: 37%

Reply Reply to Quote


 

 
RE: Westwards Journey
by AalnyarPM MemberMember Profile on Mon, 8 Oct 2012 05:16

Good morning

I was wondering if you coould direct me to a Inn?

The guards studying the elf eventually wave him through and speak of the Inn down the way is said to be good and has over one hundred years of service to the town.

Shaking my reins I lead teh pony to the front of the Inn and after making sure his needs are met I walk through the doorway to see what is to be had.

Avatar Image
AalnyarPM MemberMember Profile
Masquerading Pirate
Posts: 3
Level: 18

Post Late
Att: 37%

Reply Reply to Quote


 


Reply to this PostQuick Reply Page 1 of 1   Page [ 1 ] Back to the Board!



Quick Reply


Name*
Subject/Summary*
Body
Authorisation Authorisation Imagery--if you are partially sighted/blind and cannot see this image, please contact an administrator (http://fantasyrole.org/admin.asp). Please type the numbers you see,
in order, into the box:



© frstoryforge.com, est. 2014